CBNN MISSION STATEMENT
We, as Concerned Black Nurses have come together for the common interest of improving health care in Black Communities.
Realizing a need for health education, health promotion and access to healthcare for the underserved population, we have formed this organization to advocate health care for the underserved.
- To identify nursing care of Black consumer.
- To serve as a special Interest Group influencing health legislation and policies that affect Blacks
- To compile and maintain a County and State Directory of Black Nurses
- To identify institutional barriers that impedes Black Nurses in the work
- To provide continuing education to Black Nurses
- To recruit Black individuals into nursing and CBNN, Inc.
- To contribute to the body of knowledge concerning the health practices of Blacks.
Copyright 2006 - Concerned Black Nurses of Newark, Developed by Hawks Computing Services, Inc. Last Updated: 3/26/13
For Sponsorship / Donations
Please Contact CBNN:
Lynda Arnold-Davis, RN, MHA, NE-BC
Dr. Portia Johnson, Ed.D, RN
Shiquonne Cromwell, RN, BSN
Dr. Elaine Patterson, Ed,D, Ed.M RNC
Immediate Past President
Lois Greene, RN, BSN, MBA
PO Box 8451
Newark, NJ 07103